How to Color Balance your Apple TV without buying a the new one.
This week Apple announced the new AppleTV, with a really cool feature that allows you to color balance it using your iPhone. Well the great news is you don’t need that new AppleTV to do it. This feature is available on the the past models as well. You just need the latest tvOS 14.5 coming next week (week of April 26). In this video I walk you through the process of color balancing you Apple TV.
- Main Camera: Sony ZV-1 – https://amzn.to/3sOkqgK
- Backup Camera: iPhone 12 Mini – https://amzn.to/3rzZ9GW
- Rig: https://amzn.to/3fnWfmk Lights: https://amzn.to/2P8gcD7
- Mic: https://amzn.to/2P8Vzqr
- Tripod: https://amzn.to/3wcyuU6
My Desk Setup
- Laptop: https://amzn.to/31ta22G
- Monitor: https://amzn.to/3u3VYJl
- Laptop Dock: https://amzn.to/31rSDaV
- Clock: https://amzn.to/31rSDaV
- iPad: https://amzn.to/39sgA6l
- Mandalorian Funko: https://amzn.to/39sgA6l
- The Child Funko: https://amzn.to/39qbfMK
What's your reaction?